Project Safety Management
At Qualsafe, we understand the importance of your employees’ safety on every project, and that the planning of a safe job begins well before the project begins.
We understand that we are responsible for providing our clients with the tools they need to help them provide a safe and healthy workplace for their employees. This is a mandate that we take very seriously. We can integrate with your project team to achieve complete OSHA compliance and can also provide complete OSHA record keeping services. Our project safety management services begin with safety planning and finding a solution that best fits your company’s needs. Contact us today to get started on your next project the safe way with our on-site safety services!
We strive to provide our customers with the tools necessary to have a safe and successful project. Some of the services that our on-site Safety Managers provide include (but are not limited to):
- Audits – Our project safety manager will conduct daily safety audits to ensure that your project is running as safely as possible. The process of performing audits and incorporating the results into plans, procedures, and training opportunities is imperative to the overall safety success of your company.
- Inspections – All equipment, tools and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be inspected for any faulty parts or other issues. This will generally help to prevent accidents or injuries on your project(s). This will be instrumental in identifying hazards before your employees are exposed to the hazard(s). Safety audits and particularly, their results, are the core of on-site training, and safety culture promotional opportunities.
- Training and Orientation – We provide tool box talks, daily and weekly Contractor Safety Orientation training, and additional training as the project dictates. The commitment of company management to training the workforce yields high results in terms of employee buy-in and the promotion of a positive safety culture on the project.
- Culture – QualSafe safety managers will continually promote safety culture and demonstrate safety leadership for the duration of the project.
- OSHA – We understand the partnership that we enter into every time we provide services to our clients, and we take this partnership very seriously. Our safety managers will immerse themselves in the project culture, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement plans to improve overall safety buy-in among employees on the project.
Our objective is to prevent potentially harmful accidents from occurring. Projects are almost always safer when pre-planned with safety training, auditing and compliance initiatives addressed prior to project start. Our safety managers can identify and implement the best possible approach to safety on your particular project(s). Contact QualSafe today! We can help you develop the right safety plans for your next project!