QualSafe Solutions is committed to helping you ensure that your employees are protected at all times. We understand that even the best machines will not last forever, but with the proper routine maintenance and care of these products, you can prolong the life of your equipment.
QualSafe provides top of the line safety equipment maintenance and safety equipment repair to ensure your safety equipment is working optimally at all times. We will also work with you to determine when replacement may be advisable or necessary as equipment ages.
We’re equipped with the tools, knowledge and experience to help you with the maintenance and repair of all your safety equipment. Some of the service solutions we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Gas detection equipment repair, maintenance, and calibration
- Specialty fall protection equipment, inspection and repair
- Respirator clearances
- Respirator fit testing (qualitative & quantitative)
- Calibration, repair, maintenance, and re-certification of specialty safety equipment
- Respirator decontamination & inspection
- Harness & lanyard cleaning and inspection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) maintenance, cleaning, and replacement
If you are not properly caring for your equipment, there are potential health and safety hazards that can occur. According to OSHA, some of the hazards associated with improperly cleaned or maintained PPE include:
- Severe burns due to employees performing hot work while wearing greasy or oily clothing or safety equipment.
- Impaired vision due to using damaged eye and face protection (dirty, scratched, or fogged lenses or shields).
- Skin irritation or chemical absorption due to contaminated PPE such as clothing, face pieces, gloves, and boots.
- Inhalation of toxic chemicals due to damaged respirator valves or face pieces, or saturated cartridges.
- Inter-changing of parts that may void the manufactures approval and cause equipment failure.
- Exposure to hazardous materials such as lead, arsenic, and asbestos due to improper cleaning of respirators.
- Spread of infectious diseases due to shared equipment.
Let QualSafe help you and your company keep your employees safe and your equipment working properly. Call us today to see how we can help you!